Thursday, January 20, 2011

We've arrived!

Hey Everyone!

I don't actually know if anyone will be reading this, but if you are I hope that it won't disappoint! We got here yesterday at 10:15 local time ( aka 2:15 am for us). Needless to say, all we wanted to do was come back and sleep, but the James' were determined to make us overcome jetlag! So we came to the Artemis (the campus basically) and had a very mini orientation, after that we ate lunch. Food has never tasted so good! I don't know if it was just especially good food, or if we were just all so hungry! We then went on a walking tour of Porto Rafti. I wish that I could express how incredible this place is. I am absolutely in awe of how gorgeous it is, the view from my window is just breathtaking. I'll be sure to put pictures up on facebook soon!
We were out pretty much all day until dinner and then I came upstairs and unpacked because they wouldn't let us go to bed yet! Finally I did get some sleep. I woke up this morning around 7:30 and it's so crazy to me that everyone I love at home hasn't even gone to bed yet! I think I am mostly over the jetlag though, so that's a definite positive!

I hope that you're all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment